Friday, Oct. 20th & Saturday, Oct. 21st, 2017
St. Anthony's Retreat Center
The purpose of the Holy Spirit Retreat is to be baptized, refreshed and filled by the Holy Spirit - a time to experience a first-hand encounter with God.
Registration for the retreat is now closed. If you missed the deadline and would still like to attend, please let us know at email@example.com and we will try to accommodate you if we can.
Acts 1:8 - But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
Bluewater Mission Holy Spirit Retreats-Overview:
- Bluewater Mission will be holding three Holy Spirit Retreats per year (one per quarter except for the quarter All-Church Retreat is scheduled).
- Holy Spirit Retreats are open to all Bluewater ‘ohana as well as new members.
- Dates for Holy Spirit Retreats are October 20-21, 2017; May 11-12, 2018; Aug. 3-4, 2018; Oct. 26-27, 2018.
- Childcare will be available at some Holy Spirit Retreats, however, childcare will not be provided at the Oct. 2017 retreat.
- A Bluewater Mission Newcomers class will be held prior to each Holy Spirit Retreat.
- It is our hope that newcomers to Bluewater who have attended a Newcomers Class will plug into ‘Ohana Groups through the relationships they build at the Retreat.
- We recommend that ‘Ohana Groups choose a retreat to attend together.
- Retreat attendees who receive baptism/gifts of the Holy Spirit can begin to use these gifts within their ‘Ohana Group.
- The purpose of the Holy Spirit Retreats is to be baptized, refreshed and filled by the Holy Spirit.